- Improve your ability to sort through all of the e-mails, tweets, posts, instant messages, Web sites and other digital items that overload you
- De-stress your life so that you can eliminate information-induced pressure, stress, anxiety, fear and other health-related problems
- Reprioritize and simplify your informational sources so you can accelerate productivity and lift performance to higher levels
- Speed up innovation through increased collaboration among your team members, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Achieve industry-leading competitiveness by harvesting the full intellectual capital potential of your organization
- Leverage key learning insights to stay ahead of the technological challenges that will face knowledge workers in the future
Dr. Nick Bontis bombards us with a timely, informative, common sense tutorial on today’s information dilemma.
Lock yourself away for a day and read Information Bombardment. You won’t regret it! Better still, your family and friends will thank you. Mine did!
Nick Bontis spins a compelling tale of the knowledge world. He covers everything from the alphabet to the Internet in an easy-to-read style.
Dr. Nick Bontis serves up powerful facts and revealing insights that remind us that technology makes a great servant but a poor master.
If your e-mail inbox is a never-ending game of Tetris, this book is for you!
Dr. Nick Bontis weaves a fantastic journey through time while examining how information, and our constant hunger for it, is consuming our lives.
Nick offers sage advice on living a better life by managing knowledge rather than being bombarding with information.
Nick’s brilliant balance of firsthand stories, real-world examples and technological detail provides amazing clarity to a rather complex and expanding phenomenon.
Sit down, strap on your seat belt and prepare yourself for a journey through communication and intellectual history.
The book moves along at the same pace as Nick’s presentations and is equally engaging and entertaining.
Watch the following interview and profile